Turn your association governing documents into earnings

Sell your condominium and HOA governing documents in just a few clicks

Reach thousands of buyers

Gain exposure and sell your association's condo docs to prospective buyers and tenants, closing agents, title agencies, contractors, real estate agents, banks etc.

Upload with ease

We provide a tool to easily upload your governing documents whatever their size.
No scanner? No problem! You can mail us the hard copy of your governing documents and we will scan it for you.

Watch your sales grow

Once your condo docs are online, you have nothing to do but wait for sales! You will be notified by electronic mail for each paid sale.

A new source of income at your fingertips

Make the most of your valuable association's governing documents.

Frequently Asked Question

Q: What are the requirements to become a contributor?

Becoming an CondoDocs.com contributor is simple. If you are acting as an individual you must be at least 18 years of age, you must provide a government-issued ID and you shall possess every document you upload for sale. If you are an LLC, a partnership, or a corporation, your organization must be in good standing (active) and you shall possess every document you upload for sale.

Q: How do I get paid?

Every time someone purchases a digital copy of your governing documents, you get a 50% commission based on the price to download a digital copy of the documents. You can request a payout via a valid PayPal account when you have reached at least $50 in commissions. U.S. contributors (U.S. citizen, registered alien of the U.S. or U.S. corporations) must have a validated tax form on file to request a payment and can also request a payout by bank check. Regardless of your country of residence or incorporation, the commission is calculated based on the US purchase price of the file and paid in USD currency.

Q: Can I choose the sale price?

Yes. By default, a digital copy of the the governing documents is made available for download for a fee of $49 (USD) but you are free to set the price you want.

Q: What tax form should I complete?

U.S. individual and corporate contributors must complete Form W-9. Foreign individual contributor should complete Form W-8BEN and Foreign corporate contributor should complete Form W-8BEN-E. To determine which W-8 form corresponds to your situation, contact a tax advisor to help you submit the appropriate form.

Q: I reside in a country that does not have a tax treaty with the U.S., do I need to complete a form?

No, there is no benefit to completing a form if you live in a country with no tax treaty with the U.S. The withholding rate is 30% whether the form is completed or not.

Q: Where can I download my 1099?

We don’t provide 1099s for download currently. At the end of January, we will mail you a hardcopy of your 1099. Check that we have the correct mailing address on file to ensure that you receive your form 1099.

Q: Can you provide a statement of earnings?

Yes, please email info@condodocs.com to request a signed statement with commissions earned and withholding tax (WHT) for any year if applicable.

Q: Can you help me with my tax return?

We cannot provide tax advice. Without an approved form, all contributor revenue is subject to maximum tax withholding of 30%. Earnings are reported and taxable regardless of whether you have requested a payout. You only pay taxes on this income once, you do not need to pay a second time when you withdraw the funds.

Become a contributor now!

Convert your condo docs into earnings.